Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MY LIFE

Late in the morning on November 4, 1992, I was born at St. Mary's hospital in Athens,Ga. My parents named me Jade Chene' Maxey. I was their first born so my name had to represnt something outstanding to them, since Jade represents a gem, I became their gem. My parents met in Middle School and became friends, but did not actually date until their junior year of high school; they got married after they both completed their bachelor degrees in college. My father graduated from Morehouse College with a BS in Chemistry and a minor in Biology. My mother attended Savannah State College, Georgia for two years and completed her course at the UGA with a BA in social work. I have one brother that is two years younger than me who is a junior in high school now. My parents are divorced now but my mom never got remarried and my dad moved on and has a new wife. He hasnt never been an integral par of my life since my early childhood. Although the fatherly parental guidance was much needed, I have not let this be a derrent to me nor discourage me from having a desire to become successful in whatevr I desire to accomplish. I excelled in school and graduated as an A honor students. My mother and grandmother (her mother) provided great support for me throughout my life in all of my endeavors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment