Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is only in 2 more weeks!!! I usually help my grandma prepare the Thanksgiving dinner. The meal that we eat every year includes macaroni and cheese, green beans, collard greens, ham, sweet potato souffle, yams, grivilet gravy, cornbread, potato salad, and of course the turkey and dressing. My grandma always get down in the kitchen! But the lady who gets down more than my grandama, is my aunt Betty. She makes the same thing but even more. She has homemade cakes, ribs, different types of chicken if someone doesn't eat turkey, gizzards, chitlins, and much more. My aun't's house is usually where all my other relatives go eat at. I eat at my grandma's house so that I can spend time with my immediate family. Then I go eat to my aunt's house to spend time with all my other relatives that go over there to eat. Thanksgving is the best time of the year for me. I get to spend time with all my loved ones and best of all I get to eat for days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment