Thursday, December 1, 2011

Homesick

Since the breaks are back to back I have been going home alot. Then when I come back to school, I get a lil sad and lonely. I never would think that I would ever happen get this way. I miss home so much. It is a good thing but at the same time its bad. Now I'm going to want to go home more often and I won't be able to because I won't have a ride down to home. But when I get my car next year I have a feeling I will be at home every weekend. Sometimes I wish I went to school farther than Macon so even if I had a car it would just be to far to drive. I love my family. Ever since I started living on my own I miss them more and more. It gets so hard sometimes to be away from them, since I'm so used to being around them. I might as well get used to it though because im going to be feelin like this for a while. #Homesick

No comments:

Post a Comment