Thursday, October 27, 2011

Other places in the world

When I graduate from college I want to take a trip to Hawaii or Las Vegas. I have never taken a trip outside of Georgia. I want to see what the rest of the world has to offer. If I could travel the whole world I would. Hawaii to me would be a peaceful place I could go visit to clear my mind and take a break from the world. It is a nice vacation spot and thats a place where I would forever want to go to and maybe even move to. But Las Vegas I would love to be apart of their night life and enjoy all the fun they offer. Las Vegas is the perfect place everyone, I think,would want to go and visit. Only thing about Las Vegas is that it's expensive and if you want to visit or either want to move there, you definitely have to financially prepared. Don't get me wrong you have to have money to go to New York as well but I think Las Vegas has it beat. So as time progresses I am going to have to save,save,save to be able take one or both of my trips in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment