Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Parties...

Living in the residence life for students on weekends are getting ridiculous. It is so boring there. We can't have parties, anything loud is not allowed, and the people are to themselves. Even though I dont mind the school being that way at all, it keeps me focus. But on the weekends when you have no homework, no studying, or no papers to write. A party or something exciting should be happening in the residence life. I understand that the school has activities sometimes to get students out the house and active on the weekends. But that gets old sometimes and we young adults like to have fun without being told what to do. That may eventually end into to something bad but it doesnt have to. We are responsible enough for ourselves and we should be able handle situations on our own. Since I have no transportation of my own, it is getting frustrating sometimes to keep having to depend on others and most of the time students leave on the weekend. I can't until next year to get my own ride and to be able to go anywhere and whenever I feel like it. No more boring days for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment