Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stressing at times

 Stress and tirednesses is coming in and out. I have 5 classes and each of my classes i have assigned work due almost everyday. It seems like i have so much to do in such a lil time. Im already stressing trying to make sure i remember to do all of it and all of its correct. I am the type of person where everything has to be my best work. I will not turn an assignment in if it looks like last minute work. Even though it seems like i stay in my books, I also have a social life that i attend to and sometimes its hard to juggle both my books and friends. Sometimes i stay up later to finish work and hang out with my friends beforehand or vice versa, which ever way im still able to get my school work done. This causes me to become tired and worn out at times. Even though i think i have time managment i think ima have to work a little harder so i won't over do myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment