Thursday, September 8, 2011

What If?...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel the world?...There have been recent times where people have tried to travel the world and have not succeeded. I want to try so bad to fly over the world looking a different places, people, land, homes, etc. I want to see what other parts of the world hold. I feel the people who tried to travel the world didn't make it because either they ran into a bad storm, plane malfunctioned for some odd reason, or some sort of bad luck happened. I really don't know what happened but im terrified to even see if i could make it half way. Since there are so many accidents that have happened, I just don't want to be the one on ABC or Fox 5 found dead or missing. Maybe one day when im older and i want to really live life like it was my last i might give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment